Automation Studies Technical Manager (F/M)
Automation Studies Technical Manager (F/M) – Open-ended Contract
– Management and coordination of automation projects through all phases: customer CDC, study, start-up, renovation of equipment, production lines, acceptance on customer site.
– In the technical area of electricity and automation: be the intermediary between the customer and the PCI: good interpersonal skills expected.
PROFILE AND SKILLS:
– Training in automation, maintenance and electrical engineering
– 3 years experience in a similar field
– Experience in the automotive industry is desirable.
– Knowledge of PLC programming
– Knowledge of Human Machine Interface development
– Knowledge of control systems
– English : TOEIC 750
– Open-ended contract based in ST-ETIENNE
– France and foreign travels – Short-term assignments
– Remuneration according to skills and experience
– Profit-sharing and incentives
– Travel allowances
– Pension, health, retirement and other benefits
– 11 days off per year